September 25th at 6PM I Hand Rolled Gnocchi Making Class with Sautéed Shrimp and Caprese Salad
Hand Rolled Gnocchi Making Class with Pancetta, Spring Pea Purèe, Sautéed Shrimp with Shaved Parmesan Reggiano, and Caprese Salad
Friday, September 25th at 6:00 PM EST
Virtual Cooking Class + Ingredient Kit for 2, $100 or $135
Great gnocchi should be soft and delicate with a silky-smooth texture. In this class Chef Jamey shares his secret to creating perfect “pillowy-soft” gnocchi. Paired with great local seafood, decadent brown butter, Pancetta, and Jen&Jamey’s signature Spring Pea Puree this is one of Jen and Jamey’s favorite family dishes and they are excited to share it with you.
Each kit makes 2 servings.
Ingredient Kit Includes:
(All ingredients necessary to make the full meal and sides down to salt and pepper)
Safely packaged ingredients with overnight delivery and recipe card.
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 2 Pounds Russet Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Jen & Jamey's Signature Spring Pea Purèe
- 12 Mayport Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 2 Ounces of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Ounces Brown Butter
- Garlic, Shallots, Dill
- 4 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- Heirloom Tomato
- 2 Ounces Romaine
- 2 Ounces Jen & Jamey's Signature Pesto
- 2 Ounces Aged Balsamic
*Kit includes all other ingredients necessary to make the full meal.
Looking for a vegetarian alternative? We can substitute Mushroom Bacon for Pancetta and Roasted Cauliflower for Sautéed Shrimp, just include this note in your purchase or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Want to add a bottle of wine to accompany this? Our sommelier suggests:
L'Ecole Chardonnay (Washington) $21.00 ORDER HERE
Elena Walch Pinot Bianco (Italy) $18 ORDER HERE
(Add to your order if you're receiving a local delivery, unavailable for shipped kits)
You Will Learn
- How to make gnocchi dough
- How to hand roll and cut gnocchi
- Sautéing Techniques
- The art of the plate-up and presentation
How does this work:
- Place your order
- Receive your confirmation
- On the day of class, you will have received your fresh ingredient kit as well as an email inviting you to the virtual cooking classroom.
- Prior to the class review, the equipment needed (we only use equipment that can be found in any home kitchen) and gather your equipment.
- Login and follow along as we prepare a delicious meal together just in time for dinner.
We look forward to cooking with you soon!
Want more information? Click here