Friday, January 29th 6:30pm | Southern Style Shrimp and Grits with a Cornmeal Dusted Fried Green Tomatoes and Pimiento Cheese
Southern Style Shrimp and Grits with a Cornmeal Dusted Fried Green Tomatoes and Pimiento Cheese
Friday, January 29th 6:30 pm EST
Join Chef Jamey in cooking this southern-inspired classic! Take your shrimp and grits to the next level by learning how to make homemade Fried Green Tomatoes and delicious Pimento cheese! This is a dish that you'll want to make over and over again.
Ingredient Kit Includes: (All ingredients necessary to make the full meal and sides down to salt and pepper)Safely packaged ingredients with overnight delivery and recipe card.
- 12 Mayport shrimp
- Anson and mills grits
- Green tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- White wine
- Cheddar cheese
- Cream cheese
- Olives with pimientos
- Red Chili flakes
*Kit includes all other ingredients necessary to make the full meal.
- How to sautéed shrimp
- How to create creamy southern style grits
- How to pan-fry
- How to make pimiento cheese
How does this work:
- Place your order
- Receive your confirmation
- On the day of class, you will have received your fresh ingredient kit as well as an email inviting you to the virtual cooking classroom.
- Prior to the class review, the equipment needed (we only use equipment that can be found in any home kitchen) and gather your equipment.
- Login and follow along as we prepare a delicious meal together just in time for dinner!
We look forward to cooking with you soon!
Want more information? Click here