Friday, January 15th | French Style Chicken Breast with a Truffle-Parmesan Velouté, Served with Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Crispy Sage And a Simple Arugula Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
French Style Chicken Breast with a Truffle-Parmesan Velouté, with Butternut Squash Gnocchi, Brown Butter, Crispy Sage, and a Simple Arugula Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
Friday, January 15th 6:30 pm EST
You don't have to go to France to enjoy French Cuisine! In this class, learn the start to finish process of making French style chicken breasts and homemade gnocchi. A specialty dish that is sure to impress any guest!
Ingredient Kit Includes: (All ingredients necessary to make the full meal and sides down to salt and pepper)Safely packaged ingredients with overnight delivery and recipe card.
- 2-7 ounce airline chicken breasts
- truffle oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- fresh parmesan
- butternut squash
- brown butter
- Champagne vinaigrette
- French sauce making
- How to make gnocchi from scratch
- How to perfectly cook and temp chicken
How does this work:
- Place your order
- Receive your confirmation
- On the day of class, you will have received your fresh ingredient kit as well as an email inviting you to the virtual cooking classroom.
- Prior to the class review, the equipment needed (we only use equipment that can be found in any home kitchen) and gather your equipment.
- Login and follow along as we prepare a delicious meal together just in time for dinner!
We look forward to cooking with you soon!
Want more information? Click here