December 5th | 6pm: Alaskan Hazelnut Crusted Black Cod with Eggplant Caponata, Pancetta Lardons, over Italian Creamy Lemon-Parmesan Risotto
Hazelnut Crusted Black Cod with Eggplant Caponata with Capers, Golden Raisins, Pancetta Lardons, over Italian Creamy Lemon-Parmesan Risotto
Friday, December 5th at 6:00 PM EST
This class is part of a three-part series where Jen & Jamey highlight some of their favorite premium Alaska Seafood. In each class Chef Jamey is pairing a favorite Alaskan fish with a global flavor. This month we travel to Southern Italy as we prepare Alaskan Hazelnut Crusted Black Cod with Eggplant Caponata with Capers, Golden Raisins, Pancetta Lardons, over Creamy Lemon-Parmesan Risotto
Each kit makes 2 servings.
Ingredient Kit Includes: (All ingredients necessary to make the full meal and sides down to salt and pepper)
Safely packaged ingredients with overnight delivery and recipe card.
Alaska Seafood Hazelnut Crusted Black Cod:
- 12 ounces of Fresh from Alaska Black Cod
- 1 Medium Eggplant
- Capers, Golden Raisins, Tomatoes, Olives
- Red Pepper, Garlic, and Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 4 ounces Parmesan
- 1/2 cup risotto
- 8 ounces Chicken Stock
- Olive oil, Butter, salt, and pepper
*Kit includes all other ingredients necessary to make the full meal.
You Will Learn:
- How to properly crust and roast fish
- How to make a Sicilian Caponata Sauce
- How to make a perfect risotto
How does this work:
- Place your order
- Receive your confirmation
- On the day of class, you will have received your fresh ingredient kit as well as an email inviting you to the virtual cooking classroom.
- Prior to the class review, the equipment needed (we only use equipment that can be found in any home kitchen) and gather your equipment.
- Login and follow along as we prepare a delicious meal together just in time for dinner.
We look forward to cooking with you soon!
Want more information? Click here